Lighthouse is a new and fast-growing team in KPMG and is widely respected for our range of management and risk consulting solutions and our depth of capability.
Lighthouse are a Data & Analytics team that balances technological know-how with business knowledge. We leverage a significant toolkit of global KPMG methodologies, platforms and solutions alongside relationships with technological leaders like Google, Amazon and Microsoft to turn business data into tangible value.
The team leverages data, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies to build and deliver solutions that transform the business of our clients – and in so doing improve their customer journeys and experiences, identify and achieve greater cost efficiencies, identify revenue and profitability growth opportunities, and improve early detection of fraud, customer churn and regulatory non-compliance.
Can Lighthouse fuel your future? Definitely if you want to:
· build data solutions and pipelines using best of breed technologies
· tackle complex client problems using novel data-driven approaches
· communicate insights and telling stories with data, enabled by visualisation & analytics tools
Within your first month at KPMG you’ll have:
· met your whole cohort, your buddy and completed a jam packed two day induction
· been on Grad Camp – our culturally immersive induction held in a marae
· begun to understand what does and doesn’t make a business tick
In your first six months at KPMG you’ll have:
· met your key clients and visited their offices
· joined the social club at KPMG and activities like skiing, boat trips and mini golf
· held visual strategy meetings or client workshops to find the root cause of any issue
By the end of your first year at KPMG you’ll have:
· made connections for life and worked on some amazing engagements
· maybe been asked to become a buddy for our new interns or grads
· fuelled New Zealand’s prosperity by doing work that matters
As a Lighthouse Graduate or Intern, you’ll be part of a fast-growing practice with a strong global network, working on projects that make a real difference to New Zealand using state of the art methodology and technology.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.