At NAB, we support you every step of the way to help you find a career you're passionate about.
Our program commences in February 2022 and you'll complete a rotational program designed to give you broad experience, introducing you to all aspects of life at one of Australia's largest and most successful financial institutions.
Our program offers:
- Rotations and experiences in genuine roles, doing real work.
- A four-week secondment to a business area of your choice.
- Opportunities to get involved in enterprise wide projects, initiatives and resource groups.
- Opportunities to create positive social impact via community and customer engagement projects.
- Learning and development opportunities aligned to building critical skills for the future of work.
- Access to NAB's Career Qualified in Banking Accreditation and Leadership Program.
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and exposure to senior leaders.
- Networking events to help you build your profile and organisational connections.
- Support to find a permanent role in your chosen field upon completion of the program.
The Private Wealth Team
Private Wealth is an integrated team of specialists in banking, investments and advice from NAB Private Wealth, JBWere and nabtrade. We're responsible for the seamless delivery of tailored banking, wealth and investment solutions to meet our client's unique needs and ambitions, wherever they are in their lifecycle.
As part of Private Wealth you will:
- Develop and build strong customer relationships.
- Work with a team of Private Bankers to provide tailored banking solutions for High Net Worth customers
- Develop and build strong customer relationship skills
- Construct lending proposals tailored for High Net Worth individuals
- Work with our teams that provide strategic advice across areas such as investment and portfolio management, cash-flow planning, superannuation and retirement planning.
- Actively support both transactional and full portfolio management services.
- Collaborate with different teams across NAB to meet client needs.
- Develop an understanding of both banking and investment products and services.
- Participate in strategic projects to support the growth and performance of the business.
Your best begins here at NAB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We embrace the diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
We actively encourage and welcome candidates of all ages and cultural backgrounds, people with disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
Applications are open until the 19th of April 2021. For more information go to www.nab.com.au/graduates.