Social Media Marketing Intern
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that has been partnering with many of the world's largest businesses in their transformation journeys for the last 50 years.
We're looking for a Social Media Marketing Executive intern to enhance TCS brand presence on social media by running marketing campaigns over various social media platforms, such as LinkedIn and Instagram, in Australia and New Zealand. This role will report into the Strategic Communications Manager.
- Create social media campaigns, including content ideation and social campaign schedule implementation
- Help develop and curate engaging, creative and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Works with social agency, delivering briefs, overseeing content creation and delivery against deadlines, and managing content approvals
- Ensuring effective messaging backed up by appropriate hashtag strategy ∙ Ensuring brand consistency across all the channels and campaigns
- Monitoring company's, partners', influencers' and competitors' activities on social media using several tracking tools
- News monitoring: Daily scan of TCS ANZ digital news coverage for social media amplification ∙ Report social media metrics on monthly basis
- Analyse all the interactions and visits on our channels, to determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Social media marketing experience with relevant BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in content creation and copywriting
- Demonstrates creativity
- Strong Verbal and Interpersonal Skills - can present to various stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills, including proofreading and editing skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Analytical thinker
- Flexible and agile - able to work after-hours/weekends to cover live events occasionally throughout the year
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Available to start in March
- An Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency at the time of application
- Currently studying a degree within Business or Marketing, or interested in pursuing a career in Marketing.
- Ideally available to work up to 4 days per week
- Fixed-term for one year
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and work availability.
TCS Recruitment Process:
All shortlisted students will have pre-screening and final interviews. The successful intern will be inducted for an immediate start.
Internship period is ideally 12-months period and will end at the completion of your studies if you are in your penultimate year.
During the recruitment process, we will discuss your availability.